Reluctant Cowboy

Reluctant Cowboy
Reluctant Cowboy

Monday, January 3, 2011

First Day Back at School!

Oh Happy Days! We were all very excited to get up early and go to school. Caroline was very excited to wear her new horse t-shirt from Forever 21. David--didn't do his homework from school. Mason didn't want to be an Aggie and wear the sweatsuit I layed out for him. Sucks to be a non-Aggie in College Station?!? He's been playing with Joshua Ward too much :) I went to Target after drop-off, and WOW it was nice. No one was there--perfect Mommy hour shopping. Then I went to a meeting with James at the Connally building where he taught me how to build a blog. Then a quick trip home to dump the groceries, back up to school for pickup, and home again for lunch. Mason went to tutoring at 2 with Tracy Sawyer. We haven't seen her for several weeks and it was great to get back into the swing of things. Mason had a great session and after I picked him up, we went home and I worked while he watched IRON MAN 2. I got to do my first blog about Ruslan Jafarov, a TEEXan from Azerbaijan! Now it's off to get everyone fed and into bed. Maybe some reading? Maybe just sleep!

No comments: