Reluctant Cowboy

Reluctant Cowboy
Reluctant Cowboy

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sunday, January 2nd

This was a very quiet day for the family. I was able to go out at 9:30 and pick up Aunt Florence and take her to breakfast at Blue Bakers. It was a great trip for us; we got to visit and really enjoy ourselves. Of course, she encouraged me to take some sweets home to the family, which I did. When I dropped her off, Karin was in the den and she followed me back to Blue Baker where I finished my coffee while she had some breakfast/lunch. We also had a nice visit too. It's wonderful to have them here so close to me--I'm spoiled with them here and because we have such a nice, close relationship between us. It reminds me of how much I adore my aunts and uncles and cousins, and I need to make sure my children get the same exposure that I have had.

No comments: